Friday 23 May 2014

Boys, Brothers, Friends

Now that I have joined Bloglovin', I thought that I probably should make more of an effort to actually blog a little more frequently!  So, here is a page that I did the other day, and one that I was pleased with :)  Always a bonus!


I have been wanting to scrap these photos for a little while now - they were taken at the beginning of December 2013, and I also have another series and a few individual ones too!  I used my Crate Paper bargain TK Maxx collection of papers then popped a few more bits and bobs on and voila!  Loving the curly bakers twine (which I secured with tiny blobs of glossy accents and tucking under photos etc).

Hope you like it too!  Thanks for looking!

Carole xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this page Carole! the photos are awesome, the twine works perfectly and the cluster is fab.... Ps love your use of triangles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete