Thursday 9 May 2013

La Famille Griffin en France

I struggled for ages to come up with the title for this one!  Isn't it funny how sometimes everything just comes together on a page and sometimes you get stuck on one particular element?!  I knew I wanted something frenchy because the photos were taken when we were in France, but what?!  I know the title I came up with isn't very original, but sometimes you just have to go with it and move on to the next layout!


I love that peacock paper that is from my new October Afternoon papers, it is just beautiful :)  These pics may have been taken a couple of years ago, but I can't believe how much my children have changed in such a short space of time.  Sigh.

Carole x

2 comments:

  1. Carole, this is just so lovely :) I think I remember you going on this holiday. Yes, it is amazing how quickly kids change, I feel exactly the same when I look at pic taken of my two only a few years ago. Your layouts are very inspiring. I really want to start scrapping again, and could really do with a few pointers to get me started. All advise welcome! Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peacock paper is stunning!! And I also like that the girl photos are on a beautiful pink girls section and that the boys are at the bottom on a more manly background. Works so well x

    ReplyDelete