Friday 3 May 2013

Group Hug


A simple layout ... so why did it take me so long?!  Don't answer that!  A photo taken a couple of Christmases ago of my (little) brother and his daughter (my niece).  This photo has been in my pile of pics to scrap for a while but it had never been the right time, until now!  Does anyone else do that?  Flick through the photos that need scrapping and pass one by for ages but then suddenly inspiration strikes and that picture finally makes it into your scrapbook album?!  A bit like going to the freezer that is full to bursting, but there is nothing at all in there to cook for dinner?!

I do like circle layouts, they appeal to me so much more that more angular square ones :)

Carole x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! another stunning page and I love it!!!!!! What paper ranges are you using these days Carole? they are beautiful! Ok, so that's the jar stamp and paper I now have to have! Your style seems to have changed slightly and I have to say I'm really loving it. Love how simple they are, but yet they seem so very well put together and enhance your photos. Loving seeing you blogging again :)
    Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page., so cute!

    ReplyDelete