Tuesday 14 May 2013

Cute as a Button Part 2

I loved the "Cute as a Button" page that I did of Alexandra so much that I wanted to also scrap a picture of Hayden when he was little, and since I had loved the title, I used that again too :)  However, the two pages couldn't be more different:


I must admit that I did struggle a little bit with the random bunting (as anyone who knows me will agree, I don't do random very well!) but love how it turned out in the end!  How cute was my baby boy?  I have to keep reminding myself that the lanky teenager upstairs used to be this cute little chappie!

Carole x

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bunting layers, works so well and Hayd def was a cheeky little man! How sweet xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he was so cute... love it and the bunting...xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete