Thursday 5 January 2012

Christmas Journal 2011 - 21st December

So yesterday, the kids were back at school, Phil was back at work and I had the house to myself, so I decided to try and catch up a little bit with my Christmas Journal.  I managed SEVEN pages!!!  I've still got a way to go (and deciding which day I should end on would help too!)


I had fully intended to take a photo of all the bags of food shopping when we had brought them in from the car to the kitchen, but in our rush to get the cold stuff into the fridge and freezer, I forgot!  Never mind, I found an image of Waitrose's logo and popped that on (bags of shopping wouldn't have been very interesting anyway, right?!)

Carole x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you are pretty smart to solve your "no pic" problem with a logo! I love the paper on this page, and your "believe" journaling tag! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete