Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011 - 9 December

When I got home from work on Friday afternoon, I weighed out all the ingredients that needed to be soaked overnight, for my Christmas Pudding.  I do love to make my own pudding, and I found this recipe about four years ago and unless I find another spectacular recipe, don't see me changing it - ever!  The title I chose is a bit mis-leading as there are no figs in it, but it is quite citrussy and quite light (which is just what you need after a roast turkey dinner!)


I did intend to steam the pud on Saturday, but ran out of time, and it didn't actually get finished until Monday :/   Never mind, it's all done now and ready for the big day!

Carole x

2 comments:

  1. What? No recipe?
    Great pics of your furbabies. Cool card.
    Myran

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what do you do with it until then, does it freeze? Sorry, I've never had Christmas pudding, so I'm a bit clueless, haha! Love this page, love the snowflake journaling card, hugs, Rox.

    ReplyDelete