Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011 - 6 December

Today I had to work (I don't normally work Tuesdays) so therefore nothing much Christmassy happened, although it was really busy in the shop with people buying their Christmas cards and gifts!  So, I had to find something else to journal about today!


Unfortunately, my photo wasn't great as I didn't want to get any nearer to the deer and scare them, nor to draw the dogs attention to them, but I think that you can just about make out that it is in fact a deer!  It felt Christmassy to see them, and also the donkeys in The New Forest on the way home, but I didn't stop to take a picture of them - maybe next time!

Carole x

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha, love your title, so cute!!! And I hope you're not offended, but we've been eating deer sausage and jerky for the past two days - Jason and his friend got a white tail hunting, and it tastes delicious! I wonder if I could send you some through customs? Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete