Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011 - 20 December

Just popping by to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  We are off out this evening armed with two batches of cupcakes that we have been making all afternoon!  Hopefully pics from this evening will eventually appear in my journal ...

I just love this picture!  My darling little niece Evie who came to visit us just before Christmas, of course she didn't come alone, but this picture was just too cute not to use!!!  Those elf ears have been such fun this year!!!


That's the last of the completed pages blogged now, so I had better get my finger out (hangover permitting!) tomorrow!!!

Carole x

2 comments:

  1. oh evie, is so cute carole..

    happy new year to you and all the family carole, hope 2012 is a good one for you all..xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, love, love, LOVE those ears! And I love your layered background!!!

    ReplyDelete