Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011 - 19 December

Don't even ask me how behind I am with my Christmas Journal this year!  I am however, determined to finish, and have kept good notes and taken lots of pics so as soon as I get a chance to craft I should be able to catch up (that is the aim!)  Here is a page that I did before Christmas, a slow day Christmas wise, so a good day to show some atmospheric pics!!!


I would just like to take this opportunity to wish all my blog visitors a very happy 2012!

Carole x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your mantel, looks stunning! I didn't do much decorating this year, I blame it on Brenna and Hunter! We went to my in-laws for Christmas Eve, though, and their place was quite done up, so I didn't feel too guilty about it! Happy New Year to you too! Do you have big party plans? If so, I'll have to live vicariously through you, we probably won't even make it to midnight! Big hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year to you and your family too carole...

    lovely page and well done on keeping it up... it doesn't matter being a bit behind, as when you do the pages you can relive the happy day, hugs...

    maria axx

    ReplyDelete