Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011 - 14 December

Last week, it took me two afternoons to write all of my Christmas cards!  On 14 December, I finally finished writing them.  Most of the cards I sent this year were bought, charity cards, but I did manage to make 24 that I sent to fellow crafty friends and family who have come to expect a handmade one!  I used a very simple design that I had used for birthday cards earlier in the year, but I think they were quite effective.

I had one handmade card left, so I stuck that in for today's journal page:


and I did my journalling inside:


(loving that paper tape (red Merry Christmas at the bottom)

Carole x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for mine! Happy Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And being so lucky as to have one of these wonderful cards, can say how really lovely they are too, thank you Carole! Love how your have added them to your journal, and love that little snowman too!
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete