Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011 - 13 December

Here is the last page that I managed to do last week ... somehow I have got terribly behind again - I blame it on Christmas!!!  There is just so much to do, and this weekend we have been busy busy busy doing Christmas related jobs, although no entertaining for a change!  I have however, been taking photos and making notes, so when I do get the chance hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to catch up!


This shop in Bath was just so pretty and magical, and Phil and I stumbled across it at twilight so all the fairy lights and window display was even more stunning!  Just had to include it in my journal!

This weekend hasn't been entirely without crafting, I popped into my Crafty Corner to rustle up some wine bottle gift label thingies for Phil to give to several of his work colleagues:


This was only necessary because I forgot to buy wine bottle gift bags, but I'm actually quite glad I did now, I think they turned out quite well!

Carole x

2 comments:

  1. That shop is gorgeous, and a very neat idea to have in your journal! And I love, love, LOVE your wine bottle tags, that is such a great idea! Did you use a template? Details please, inquiring minds need to know for scraplifting purposes!!! Hugs, Rox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Carole, that shop does look really magical, and love your gift tags too!
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete