Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011 - 11 December

Sunday was a more relaxing day for us, despite the fact that we were entertaining again that evening - largely because we had done all the cleaning for our visitors the day before!  It wasn't however quite so relaxing for our visitors, they had a bit of a crisis at home and in the end, Ian had to stay at home.  However, we still had a lovely evening and after dinner played some games - Logo and spoons (seem to be our favourites at the moment!)


I wasn't sure about using black in my journal, but since some of the Jovial papers have black, thought I would give it a go, and I quite like it!

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. love using black and it looks great you should use it more often! and I have that paper too...might have to dig it out and add it to my christmas collection.

    loving the overall look of the page too, what font have you used for the titles??? very funky!!! also love the snowflakes down the centre and off the edge looks fab xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! Non stop entaining at your house! Looks like fun, but I honestly don't know how you're fitting in all this journaling too, well done you!
    Thank you so much for your lovely card, it arrived yesterday, very (un) Carole I would say, not your usual style at all, but really lovely :) thank you.
    Lots going on at this end, not a pressie bought yet, half our kithen floor is up :( due to finish tomorrow, the kids last school day, and snow is due, yikes! yikes! yikes! Please god it holds off till by flooring is back, can't even get to my cooker! Oh, and pressie's bought too, especially the kids.
    Hope you're having fun Carole, look very much like you are. May even try your scrummy cake receipe for Christmas, once I can get to the cooker, lol!
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, love the black, it looks fab! And I also really love your snowflakes on this page, hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete