Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011 - 10 December

Saturday, we had friends round in the evening ... for the first time, and the first time that the husbands had met!  It was a lovely evening and everyone got on like a house on fire - isn't it great when that happens?!


Unfortunately, I failed to get the photo that I should have done - preferably one with the four of us in, but since I didn't, I used this one instead (Daphne doesn't like it, but I rather like the fact that it looks like she's got Union Jack ears!!!)

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. Nice photo and page Carole, glad you had a good evening.
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, union jack ears, love it!!! Yes, I love it when that happens, too. We had to miss Jason's work party to go to the hockey tourney, but I think it would have been a lot of fun. Oh well, there's always next year! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on keeping up with it carole, and sounds as if you had a good evening...xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete