Thursday 1 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011 - 1 December

So, the big day is finally here!  Day One of my 2011 Christmas Journal.  I thought I was being clever by making my journal smaller this year, I thought it would be quicker and easier, but ... I'm struggling!!!  I suppose I have got used to scrapping 12 x 12 recently and this new size is stumping me!  This first page took me hours (and look how simple it is!).  Hopefully it will get easier as December progresses ... we'll see.


I also want this journal to be different to last years, but traditions are really important to me, and so day one just had to feature the advent calendars, just as it did last year!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is doing with their Christmas Journals!

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. Well, you're ahead of me, so good on ya, as the Aussies say - do you Brits say that too? Looks great, love the lettering and your journaling card. I took lots of photos today, but not sure what I'm going to do about posting, printing, or journaling. I'm hoping it will get easier too. This whole page-a-day thing just feels weird now! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, your page looks fantasic. I think anyone doing this is just amazing! and must be very organised, not too sure I could put myself under the pressure of producing a page a day, unless I had everything ready for Chrimbo (which I don't lol)looking forward to seeing more :) Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab page wonder why it wont let me access as it used to and leave cooments hugs alma

    ReplyDelete