Saturday 6 November 2010

ATC's

Throughout 2010 I have been part of an ATC swap organised by the lovely Sue.  I have thoroughly enjoyed creating these little bits of art, and especially receiving them!  My little ATC album is nearly bursting at the seams now.

For October, our theme was "Autumn" and here is my take:


I was lucky enough to receive not one, but two from other members of the group.  The first one was from Bev, and I was blown away by how much detail she managed to incorporate on such a little bit of card:


and also a lovely one from Sue, along with a couple of gorgeous tags:


How lucky am I?  Thanks girls!

I have also made a start on my Christmas Journal ...


it's not a lot to look at yet, but it took hours and hours, and I just know that it will need many more hours until I will be ready to run with it, BUT, I am looking forward to the prep as much as the actual journalling!  I am hoping to decorate the cover and do some of the bits that can be done in advance over the next week or so - watch this space!!!

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. fab ATC carole, in fact it's better in real life than on your blog, I love it, thanks...

    love your other 2 too and looking forward to seeing your journal, oh dear, mine's quite basic, lol...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Carole, some people evidently do post their ATCs on time! You sure have some lovely ones, anyway, Well done on starting your Xams journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATCs Carole! I haven't received my Oct. one yet :(
    The journal is looking good - I bought some yummy Echo Park paper for mine today - despite having vowed to use up old stash (of which I do have rather a lot!lol).
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete