Monday 17 May 2010

A work in progress ...

I wanted to share with you my new project, started last night. It is a Lizzie Kate design (my very favourite cross stitch designer) and it is entitled "Dog Lessons for People". It appeals to me immensely, and so this may well end up on my wall instead of being given away! I love cross stitching, but since I have inherited my laptop, for some reason I don't seem to have as much time to stitch!!! We will see how this project progresses ...


I also managed a few hours in the Crafty Corner this afternoon! It is becoming a little bit like an addiction, I miss it when I haven't been there for a while - or in this case, since Saturday! Didn't do much, and only one thing I can share, a wedding anniversary card for our very good friends Louise and Ian. Can't help it, I'm still loving that chicken die!!! (And I take no responsibility for any late night ebay purchases, can I help it if it is the cutest die ever?!)


Carole x

4 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute card, I'm sure they'll love it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, fab card carole, you really are making the most of your crafty corner, well done...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Carole, I can take it no more! and can't sit on my hands a moment longer!!!

    I NEEEEEED to know where to find that chicken, scalloped boarder punch, those wonderful sentiment tags, plus this lovely soft string you seem to use on everything!
    I ADORE IT ALL!!!!!

    Also, what card did you use for the beaks, legs and feathers, lol, that sounds funny! did you colour those in?
    Also love the heart, just fab!!!
    Although, I think I've seen those papers somewhere before, lol! it's just beautiful!!!!

    Also love your cross stitch, I bet it will be amazing once finished!
    Suzie xxxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the "work in progress" (I'm a dog person too so really appreciate it) and that card is fab. But heeeeelp! I can't find that die anywhere! What make is it? Can you email me the details, please,please? I won't hold you responsible - honest!lol
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete