Monday 10 May 2010

10 Years Younger

Well OK, not 10 years younger because then he would be just a puppy, but look at how handsome my Italian Spinone looks (and smells!) when he comes home from the groomers!!! It takes years off him (lucky thing!) In the before picture, he's got knots in his ears, a grubby beard and a very doggy odour! In the after picture, he feels all soft, his ears are silky and he smells like shampoo! We all love him so much more when he comes home, and he gets loads more cuddles and hair ruffles!

Before
After

Now that he is getting on, he finds a day being pampered exhausting, so I didn't take him out for a walk with us this morning, and sure enough, as soon as he got home, he popped outside for a "comfort break" and has been asleep ever since!

Meanwhile, I have been busy doing the dreaded housework and ironing today, along with washing all the dog beds and towels to match the clean dog!!! I have made a list of crafting projects that I want/need to do, so will hopefully find some time to spend in my corner this week!

Carole x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Carole .. what a gorgeous boy he is! I love him in both states! Give him a cuddle from me (and a doggy sniff and hug from Max!).
    Sue xx
    p.s. Max sulks when I wash his bed (as I did last week) - are your dogs the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cutie!!!! He's just lovely!!!!
    Suzie xxxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the before and after, but not sure ollie looks that impressed, lol...

    but I do see photos waiting to be scrapped...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole

    Have just found your blog and I love it so much. Dogs and crafting - the perfect combination!!!! Ollie looks sooo handsome after his makeover and before it). Am following you now!

    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Ollie actually seems to "strut" a bit when he's newly groomed, and no SusieJ, neither of them mind when I wash their beds, in fact maybe they are relieved too!

    Thanks for your comment Gill - I shall go and check out your blog too!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete